Sunday, July 15, 2007

Pink Schmoozer Sunday
Kimo: I has accepted da pink wig challenge! A cool IDYA from da Cat Realm. Of course . . . I feel I look best wif a shorter "bob" cut.

Sabi: And I felt da need to accessorize - what do you fink?


Kimo: Today we would also like like to thank Karen Jo fer nominating us fer da Schmooze Award - this is a great honor!


This was da limerick Karen Jo wrote
about our terrifying outdoor escape:

Kimo and Sabi saw a chance to run free,
So they snuck out the door as quick as could be.
Mom missed them and cried,
"Are you both outside?"
Sabi meowed, "Here I am! Come and get me!"

Kimo was braver and wanted to stay
Outside in the dark to sniff and to play.
Mom saw him and cried,
"Kimo, please come inside!"
But he hissed and he spat and meowed, "Go away!"

Now Kimo and Sabi are both safe in the house.
Poor Daddykitty is feeling just like a louse.
The hero is Mom.
She is da bomb!
Three cheers for the cat-catching Queen of the House!

Sabi: I like limericks - especially about me! Fanks Karen Jo!

Here is the definition of schmooze and an explanation of the award:
"As it goes, schmoozing is the natural ability 'to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.' Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship."

Here are the rules: Each award winner is to display the badge on the sidebar of his blog with a link to the post which contains the explanation of the award, then nominate five bloggers to receive the award. We picks: Mattingly & Harley, Icon Baxter Bentley, Juniorbabee, Shilgiah.

16 comments:

MaoMao said...

Oh man, Kimo & Sabi, you fellers look SUPERDUPER in your pink wigs! I love what you've done with 'em. You are both furry, furry stylish and tallented.

And super-conCATulashuns on the Schmooze Awardie! You fellers deserve it big time 'cuz you're both such wunnerful, friendly fellers.

I also wanna tell you that I got mixied up -- I wanted to nomminate you fellers for the Schmoozie award, too, and somehow I got stuck in my noggin that you'd already been nomminated. My momma's had kind of a braindrain cuz of that writin' challenge thingie she's doin', and maybe it's catching to uskitties, too!

Anyhows, I wanted youfellers to know I thought of you two, both for Schmoozie and for Rockin' Boy bloggers, you two are great buddies, and I'll alwayz be greatful to you fur introducin' me to the wunnerful Kitty Bloggiesphere! It's the bestest place on the innernets.

Extra-big kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

The Cat Realm said...

We are speechless!!!!!
WOW, WOW, WOW, you just did the most gorgeous things with that pink wig. Awesome. We can not decide which style we like better but you sure took the dare one step further! And you sure schmoozed your way into our hearts!!!!
Your friends
Karl and Anastasia

The Cat Realm said...

P.S. as you both took the dare, there is a "we accepted" button also at
http://idareyouall.blogspot.com/

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Pawesome pink wig looks! Now I wish I had gotten your look, Sabi!

~Marie

Kimo, your bob cut suits your meezer face just fine!

~Casey

You guys are sure tough enough to wear pink!

~Donny

Daisy said...

You two look fabulous in the wig. Kimo, the pink color brings out your pretty blue eyes. Sabi, are you wearing pink dreadlocks? Very cool!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hahaha you both look wonderful with your wigs and the accessories are to die for darling!!! love the lymeric!xx

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

brudderz ...
lissen to all deez schmoozerz commentin on yer pink wigz.
i havta say ... da bob iz neet an sassy! but da aksessoriez reelee make da wig!
congratulashunz on yer award ... u deserve it, schmoozerz!
laffin!
luv--yer bfadm

Monty Q. Kat said...

MomBean snorfed her tea through her nose laffin-you two look fabulous!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Oh wow wow wow !!! Thanks for nominating me - I am very honered!!!!

The limerick is very funny!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Fabulus job wif da wig! We loved da aksesorees. Only manly doods cood pull dis off.

Around Your Wrist said...

the pink bob is perfect! the accessories--rhinestone glasses and all--do just the trick, too!

you got great limericks from karen jo. i think she's da bomb too!

ben fuzzmonster

Lux said...

Great looks! What amazes me is how your whiskers manage to keep their shape beneath that pink bob, Kimo! :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Kimo and Sabi, especailly Kimo, you look so so great in Pink~!

And of course, you are schmoozers~!
Congratulations~!!!!!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yoo guys look FAB in yer wigs!!!! Kimo, I think it was a wize choice, going for the shorter bob: it soots yoo!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I like your pink wigs! :) Just fabulous!

Congrats on your award. :)

lordjaders said...

Kimo, I think that Pink just might be yourrr colorr. Sabi, you arrre so sassy--and flashy!