Saturday, August 19, 2006

More Birdwatching . . .

S: Hey Kimo . . . what's up with that tall bird? I've been watching him all day and he doesn't move - he must get real stiff. Ya know . . . I don't think I've EVER seen him move. I think he's messin' with us!

K: Um, yea - he's not a real bird ya doodle brain! He's a statue! Now check out that little bluebird that showed up today . . . makes my teeth chatter . . . here birdie, birdie . . .

S: I can't be bothered with your little bluebird right now . . . I think I'm being stared down by that obnoxious little bird on top of Mommakitty's car! That thing taunts me every day - sitcking his tounge out at me . . . someday I'm gonna . . .















K:
. . . What? Attack another inanimate object! That's "Jack" - I think he's the patron saint of traveling - somthing like that. Now, where did that little blue bird go . . .

Here's a link to a little slide show of Daddykitty's bird and flower photos:
Daddykitty's Birdwatching Slideshow

9 comments:

Zeus said...

Don't blow Sabi off just yet, Kimo! You never know: There might be some truth to what he is telling you!

This is why I am so thankful that we don't have too many inanimate objects around The House. Sure, Isis tells me that Blackie and Cangura are inanimate, but I don't believe her since I have seen them move.

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

Good birdwatching at your place. We had a small downy woodpecker tap tap tapping at our house today. I defended our turf from him. -Shaggy

Victor Tabbycat said...

I can hear birdies in one of our outside walls, but I can't see them! I mostly ignore them, but sometimes I'm SURE I could find them if I just look a little harder.

V's Mom: A woodpecker made holes in our siding and the chickadees and finches have been nesting in the one we haven't patched. So my cats live in a birdhouse.

Hot(M)BC said...

So THAT's what a jack bird is! Skeery lookin. *kitty nods*

~~ Sanjee

Skeeeeezix the Cat said...

Oh my goodniss! That very same bloo berd comes to my howse, too! He's very lowd in the morning win he comes to git peenuts. I made a moovey abowt him and my other berdies. I bet yoo guys live neer me! Do yoo live by Castro Valley by the big forest?

Kukka-Maria said...

See, I'm pretty sure that tall bird was once alive. I think he felt so scared at the thought of being hunted by you two that he froze and stayed that way.

It's just a theory, though...

DEBRA said...

Wow that's some birdwatching at your house. Can I come ofur?

Love your beandad pix-churs!

*ABBY

Rascal said...

I wish we had all those birds in my world. We see hummingbirds but these days all the nesting birds are gone. So birdwatching isn't much fun at my house.

sher said...

Kimo & Sabi,

I just love your names!!!! You were very clever to come up with that, so I know you are both very smart kitties. You're also brave, guarding the house from those invaders!