This is yer last day to enter . . .
contest ends Thursday 7/12/07 12:00 midnight (PST)!
Kimo: We has graduated to strollin' outside! And Mommakitty takes her pedometer wif her each time to see how far we go (miles) and how many steps she takes!
and is 5'3" tall. Sometimes her stride
is short, sometimes it's long.
Sabi: Fer example, yesterday we strolled fer almost a mile and a half and Mommakitty took 2,737 steps! Right now we are keepin' to da immediate neighborhood cuz it's still a little scary (cars, woofies, other beans). But we average between 1-3 miles each day.
Kimo: Here's how da contest works:
- We will go strollin' each day fer da 4 days of da contest (Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs).
- You have to guess da total number of steps Mommakitty will take in them 4 days of strollin' (yesterday not included - duhr).
- See other contest rules below.
1) Contest Begins Monday 7/9/07 8:00am (PST) and ends Thursday 7/12/07 midnight (PST). This post will remain up fer all 4 days.
2) Winner is da one who guesses the amount of total steps closest without going over da number.
3) Winner will be announced on Friday 7/13/07 in da morning - Mommakitty will photograph da pedometer to show da total.
4) Contest open to all blogging animals (no pun intended). This includes, cats, woofies, buns, birdies, etc. - even lizards. (doesn't matter if you use Blogger, Wordpress, etc.)
5) Only one entry per fambly (even if each member has a seperate blog).
6) Winner will receive $25.00 to spend on something of their choice. Will it be $25.00 worth of nip? $25.00 to sponsor a Best Friend? $25.00 spending spree at yer favorite pet store?(eg: Dobby asked to have $25.00 donated to da Colorado Humane Society Shelter).
7) Winner should provide shipping address upon request, but alternative will be worked out if yer not comfortable givin' out yer address (ie: donation to a shelter, Best Friend's sponsorship, etc.)
8) We can change da rules at any time (we learned this from Skeezix!
9) Rule addition 7/10/07 - Submit yer answers in da comment section of this post only