Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sprout Sunday

Kimo: Monte Q's little blurpy sisser Sprout gotted a bonk on da head and she is in da hospital.

When our blurpy sisser Kiera was born, Monte Q's furst baby bean gurl sent Kiera some clothes. Then when Sprout wuz born, Kiera sent Sprout some clothes. So our famblies has a special bond.

Monte Q is a furry attentive big brother

Sabi: Please take a moment to send some purrayers to Monte Q and his fambly and git well wishes to little Sprout.


You can read more about da incident at da Cat Blogosphere.

7 comments:

Parker said...

We are praying hard for her.

Eduardo said...

I'm going to do some very loud barking for them!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Daisy said...

I am glad that baby Sprout is getting better. What a terrible scare! I will still purr and purr for her!

Milton said...

I's got mine purrer set to high for Sprout!

Brownie said...

I hope Sprout gets well sooooooooooooooooooon! I'm praying for her

Anonymous said...

It was very scairty. We are purring our best healing purrs for Sprout.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope Sprout is doing okay. We are purring.