Kimo: As promised yesterday, today we are showing 13 homes that our blurpy sisser saw on her stroll.
3) We fink this is one of da heritage homes.
4) This one is trying to hide.
5) A little more modern, but still old.
6) Another heritage home.
7) A little this and that.
8) Furry . . . gray.
11) More ranch style.
12) Um, . . . these beans must fink they're still in Santa Fe.
13) Our house! Daddykitty likes to sing "We all live in a happy yellow house" (to da tune of da Beatle's song, "We all live in a yellow submarine").
Sabi: They lives in da area marked wif an "X" - it is all dry right now and we hadded to git it mowed cuz it is high fire season. But that WHOLE brown area is usually covered wif poppies. (This is also where da black poodin intruder hangs out and where da neighbor's big golden woofie duz his bizness - BIG piles of bizness.)