Saturday, September 30, 2006

Caption Contest Winner Announced!

K: Congratulations to Beau of Beau's Blog - Winner of the Fall 2006 Cat Banter Caption Contest!

K:
Just look at this handsome gent (left) . . . Beauregard, from Tennessee . . . and he's single ladies!

K: Beau's winning caption was; "No, I don't see any leftover dingleberrys!"


(You can view the contest photo in the previous post)

K: I just can't tell you how popular this contest was . . . I mean I was getting fan mail from all over! Look here - Nascar Racer Tony Stewart is waving to me! I also asked him to give a special "Hi" to his fans in Toledo, OH (you know who you are).


S: Kimo, Kimo, Kimo . . . It's all about Kimo . . . blah, blah, blah! The photo wouldn't be have as interesting without me in it! But, noooo - do I get any recognition?! By the way, he ALWAYS has dingleberrys there!

10 comments:

Hot(M)BC said...

Way to go, Beau! Concatulations :)
Purrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

Skeezix the Cat said...

GRATE contest!!! Congradulayshuns, Beau!!!

Anonymous said...

=blushing= Thanks! I'm SO excited! I can't believe I won! WOW!! =blushes again= Thank you so much! ...And it's about BOTH of you equally!

Rascal said...

Very good Beau! A good caption.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Yayy to Beau. We liked his caption best too. Was there any dingleberry's back there? Hee hee!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yeaaa, Beau. That was a gud one!

Hey owr ladie watches that nascar stuff too. It's kinda fun to see the cars go fast and its even funnier to see them spin and go the wrong way.

O30T said...

Well done beau ... very good caption!!!!!

Was a fantastic competition and I really laughed at some of the things the kitties came up with.

The Crew said...

Wonderful, guys! It's great to see that Beau, a member of our CoMC group, won. Great pictures.

Gigolo Kitty said...

Congrats Beau! Dingleberries indeed!

Wendy Hoke said...

Dingleberries?????????

OMG: I haven't used or heard that phrase for years...took me back in time.

Thanks!!

Sincerely,

The woman who feeds Skittles, The Cat.