First of all, we found out at da last minute (after we posted our Spring Break announcement) that da beans & Blurp wuz going out of town fer a VACATION - and leavin' us behind! Here's da 13 things that happened next - in this exact order;
1) Kimo gotted sent to da VET during fer da whole time (cuz Mommakitty said he had to be on a pee-pee watch fer a week).
2) Sabi gotted to have da WHOLE house to himself during Spring Break ('cept da cat sitter lady checked up on him to make sure he didnt' have any house trashing par-tays).
3) Da beans & Blurp visited da woofie fambly in Bakersfield on Monday & Tuesday.
4) Da beans & Blurp gotted to go to Las Vegas to visit da Blurp's birth-fambly on Wednesday & Thursday.
5) Da Blurp throwed up da entire car ride home from Vegas to Bakersfield on Thursday (a lovely 5-hour puke fest).
6) Mommakitty hadded a Purrthday on Friday April 3.
7) Da beans and extended fambly went to da Scottish Highland Games in Bakersfield on Saturday.
8) Daddykitty hadded a puke fest on Saturday (and Sunday).
9) Mommakitty started her own puke fest on Sunday.
10) Uncle Mark (da woofie's daddy) started HIS puke fest on Monday.
11) Aunt Mary (da woofie's mommy) started HER puke fest on Tuesday.
12) When da beans all gotted home, Mommakitty discovered a yack-pile of Sabi's under da dining room table (not-related in any way to da hooman puke fest mentioned above).
13) Kimo gotted a good report from da VET and doesn't have to go back fer a re-check until 4/21.
So . . . how wuz yer week?
We hope yer beans have not partaken in da Puke Fest of 2009. It is da nastiest puke & Spot 13 virus EVER and it's spreadin' like wildfire in California! It is furry contagious wif beans. Good thing they can't spread their ICK to us kittehs - warsh yer paws frequently just in case!