Monday, July 10, 2006

Poor, Poor Kitty!

K: Oh my, oh my, oh my! Did you see this? This is hideous!

S: I kinda like my girls to be voluptuous, and that fur coat is hot!

K: No, no - I mean . . . that rug is hideous. That poor, poor kitty! I'd love to give photo credits 'cause she is quite a lovely model, but I don't recall where I grabbed this photo. Anyways, pink is NOT her color!

S: How do you know what your color is?

K: I don't know, but this is not a good example. Personally, I like colors that are complimentary - you know, something opposite on the color wheel.

S: A what? I just know I like bright colors - like the colors of my toys, like reds, yellow, green, purple . . .

K: I think I look good with blues and purples because I'm an earth tone. I think I'd like a blue collar next - it would also look good with my blue eyes!

S: I'm black & white - I don't see my colors on the wheel?

K: I guess that means you could use any color - I think your next collar should be green, to go with your eyes!

S: Color wheels aside - did you get that kitty's number?

K: Forget it - I'd say models aren't interested in in guys who still live at home with their parents!

"The best color in the world, is the one that looks good, on you!" Coco Chanel

No comments: