Monday, November 13, 2006

Thanksgiving is Coming!

K: Is everybody getting ready for Thanksgiving? Do you know what your Indian name is?

S: My what? What does this have to do with Thanksgiving?

K: The first Thanksgiving was a meal between the Pilgrims and Indians.

S: I have an authentic Native American name?

K: Yep! Mine is: Hank Retractable Feathers. Sabi, yours is: Richard Provocative Rhino.

S: I thought our names, Kimo & Sabi, were already Indian names!


K: Well . . . we haven't quite proven that yet. The name Kimosabi was the so-called "Indian" nickname that Tonto gave the Lone Ranger, meaning friend.

S: Well I put The Lone Ranger's name in the "name generator" and it came out: Hayden Independent Butterfly!


K:
Well, the "name generator" was designed by dogs . . . what do you expect?!

Click on image to get to the Authentic Native American Name Generator.

4 comments:

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi! I love this post. ha ha ha. My mommy and I will be chuckling all day!

Rascal said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Wonder what Tonto's authentic Indian name is?????

Patches & Mittens said...

Our names were so silly, we aren't even going to share them.

The Piney Woods Girls

Hot(M)BC said...

hehehe It made icky names for us. I think the cats need an indian name generator instead of a dog one.
Purrrrrrrrrrrs,
Boni